Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wow. people get nasty on here.just wanted to say I'm from your church, a few retards posting mean things isn't a representation of everyone here. It's unfair to say it's people from your church because 1. you don't know 2. it just makes us all look bad.

yeah they do---truth is, I know most of them are...and I choose 2 point them out bc they make false claims (that small group that is) of being so focused on their callings & the harvest but yet they are worried about me.

I love Bethany--it has been my home for 12+ years now...so I personally enjoy my time there--but there are a few ppl that get under my skin...so I choose to call them out....

If it makes us look bad, it's no worse than what many of them have already done in damaging the lives of so so many

Ask me anything

No comments: