Monday, June 7, 2010

Floyd, how many Pastors and/or ministers do you know that follow, or are even seen near people (especially the opposite sex) that display themselves in that sort of way. What if TD Jakes was publicly following two girls that are practically naked?

you mean to tell me you looked that hard to see that....if you did, that's on you. If you could see past the pictures & actually know that they are ppl....yes, I am not Jesus, but I am not gonna just act like I don't know certain ppl 2 make a religious person like you happy. I am not TD jakes...I actually know pastors both on facebook & on twitter who follow EVERY1 that follows them--naked or not....so, guess what--you are not my judge. Like i said, if I was using this to lust, I would repent. But, you can see what you see, but you WILL NOT judge my heart. I know the impact I am having--I get the emails, you don't...I get the texts, the facebook comments, etc. So, I know what God has called me to do....so maybe you should learn what God has called you to do.

The reason why I am going so hard on you on this is because you don't have a genuine concern because you are trying to do this like a coward....if you want to reach me, you can email me, call me, come see me at church, etc. So, be a REAL CHRISTIAN & stop acting like you got this great discernment & no everything.

Ask me anything

No comments: