Monday, June 7, 2010

Floyd, I didn't write that previous question but I looked up those twitter names and got flashed simply visiting their profile page. Yes, Jesus hung around sinners, but you are a mere man prone to a fall. In way what are you ministering to these people?

why does it concern you....if you want to see my inbox & check how many times I talk 2 them or whatever, do it....but I personally talk 2 a variety of ppl....I don't understand why you or any1 else would want to take the time to bring this to my attention anonymously...it's so crass 2 me. this ain't even Biblical. these are ppl that I know & have had convos with on a variety of issues, from church to business....so, I don't have any conviction about it because I KNOW 4 a fact where my heart is in this matter--it ain't about lust or whatever else....if it was, i would repent.

Ask me anything

No comments: