Monday, June 7, 2010

I really don't want to be gay. I never had same sex intercourse before. But I've been thinking about it for years. I'm a Christian. I don't want to do the act but maybe I do since I think about it. I just want to please God and go to Heaven.

well, thoughts sometimes originate from us & what's in our spirits, whereas other times, those things originate 4rm the enemy. So, as a result, it is important to know the difference.

The best way is to know what the source is to watch out for what is feeding into your soul--via media (tv, music, internet, etc.).

Because homosexuality is pushed as an agenda in our modern society, it's easy to think about it from a standpoint of how it relates to society & you it can & does affect you.

The best way to avoid this spirit is to just submerge yourself in a strong prayer life, God's Word & fellowship with other believers who are trying to be holy & strong.

Ask me anything

No comments: