Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I love how you just assume every comment that questions you is made by a person from 220. Bottom line, take the Word to the streets. There is nothing more cowardly/passionless than to hide behind a blog, disciples aren't made from behind a computer.

yeah, the same as trying to correct some1 from behind a computer....it's not about discipling so much.....and I don't assume that every1 that asked those question is from that group, but I put it out there because I KNOW that most of them are....what's the point of spending your time trying to bother me & what I am doing...that means YOU & the REST OF THEM aren't in the streets bc u too busy worried about me & others....

stop being a "church stalker" and start worrying about the moat(s) in your own eye

Ask me anything

No comments: