Saturday, June 12, 2010

I looked & I don't think this has been asked. Am I going to hell for working on Sunday since it's the sabbath day? Is there a law that I can go to my boss with so I can get Sunday off? I know you get people who joke on here. But I'm being serious. Thx.

Some1 did ask it, but I didn't get to answer it yet, so I will answer both of these in 1 pop (then again, I may paste this answer in the other ?'s box too)...

But really, I personally am confident that working on Sunday is not as serious a violation as people consider it in most religious circles. If you read Hebrews 4, God's more concerned with His children walking in His 'rest' than observing a day.

I would make every attempt to get off at least 1 or 2 Sunday's a month though, just so you could have that fellowship. If you can't pull that off with your boss, go to a church that has services on Saturday evenings--that should help you out.

If you need any more help with this, please don't hesitate to ask again...in spite of the late rash of foolish questions, I do take questions like yours seriously & I am honored that you would ask me. Thanks & God bless!

Ask me anything

No comments: