Friday, June 11, 2010

If you can use something as elementary as "their speech betrays them" to accuse members of 220 of asking you controversial/belittling questions, then I can use the same method/quote to conclude that you are bitter. Get rid of it and let it go. Thoughts?

Personally, I normally wouldn't answer this question, but since you wanted to cover a fairly sensitive issue here, I will-->I must warn you though, after this, I am not answering anything else from you or your cohorts because it's crass & truthfully your hearts are not right.

To give you my thoughts, here goes:

1) To say that it's elementary is fine, because at least it's understandable. There's no need for a complex answer when things are fairly simple in this case. Truth is, out of all the people in the Body of Christ, from Bethany to beyond, the ONLY PEOPLE that I have ever been attacked by, questioned by or whatever you want to call it are a few people from that group. It's sad--WE ARE BROTHERS & SISTERS IN CHRIST, but some of you (& notice I said "some" because I have a few real friends in 220 that I like, trust, etc.) are just plain stupid, religious & down-right cold-hearted.

2) I have thoroughly enjoyed my 12.5 years thus far--I have learned a ton, have grown a lot & have made many quality friendships. Problem is, the few of you that just feel like you have the time to bother/antagonize/etc. someone who goes to your church & who you obviously know to some degree. What gives? what's the issue? where is YOUR PROBLEM? AND WHY do you choose to bring it/them out here instead of with me in person?

3) There is A BIG DIFFERENCE between bitterness & disagreement with a few people, a principle or an issue/set of issues. Personally, I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that I am not bitter...I just don't agree with stuff like this, along with some things that have happened and some things that continue to happen. You CAN BE in an organization & disagree with some things & still be an active, functioning part of the organization. It happens in churches, job sites, sports teams, etc. Why is it that someone has to be bitter because they disagree or dislike something? It's truly possible to love, disagree & not be bitter...man, the past is the past. I have my preferences in all areas of my life, and through my experience, especially in this area, I have learned a great deal about what to do & what not to do.

4) who ever you are--I love you with the love of the Lord. You bother me, you & these others have upset me, but I love you anyway. So, if you don't mind, these questions & comments aren't helping anyone...so, please either keep them to yourself(ves) or come talk to me personally, face-to-face. Thanks....

God bless you & I pray that God would help you!

Ask me anything

No comments: