Friday, June 11, 2010

why are some christians so judgemental? how can they lead the lost to christ when they judge them from the sins of there past? I just want to know your thoughts?

Honestly, I am with you--and you really effectively can't. People need to know God's forgiveness in such a way that they aren't looking over their shoulder worrying about what others are thinking about their past.

I Cor. 13 says "love....keeps no record of wrongs." Boy, if the church at large did this, how people's hearts would be healed & more people would get delivered. It's sad that people find more solice in the clubs & bars sometimes than the church because they feel as though church is a place where they will be condemned.

Thanks for asking this...I like discussing this topic. God bless you richly!

Ask me anything

No comments: