Thursday, June 10, 2010

God is really using u 2 minister via social media. Yet b/c I care for u, it grieves me 2 see people disrespecting u online. I don't understand why u respond 2 those who approach u w/ ignorance? Why not just ignore them? Attention seems to keep them going?

Well, to be honest with you, I have been very long-suffering with this--after months of this baggering, so to speak, I just got a little feed up with it.

It's just a few people--and honestly, I only answered half of the ones that came through...the rest, I have blocked. So, you probably won't see any/many more--because hopefully, I have blocked over 80% of the trouble-makers.

Thanks for your encouragement & I just had to say some things directly to those in offense. God bless you for sharing this with me & those who happen to read this. Greatly appreciated.

Ask me anything

No comments: