Friday, June 18, 2010

I wronged someone. I have tried to reach out and apologize. Went to them directly, my letter was returned. Sought the help of a mediator/pastor, a harassment suit was threatened. I still feel helpless, no peace even after seeking God. Suggestion?

I hate that you are in such a situation, but praying is the source of your peace, even if it takes some time to manifest. You have done the things that normally would work, but now you have to pray this thing through--I would use James 5:16-18 as my foundation, and when you pray, do this: 1. pray with passion & fervor; 2. proclaim the results that you are looking for/seeking after (forgiven, closure, etc.); 3. forgive yourself for your mistake & give it completely to God...after that, just praise God in advance for the results you are looking for.

I will be praying for you in this matter. God bless you & if I can help in any other way, let me know.

Ask me anything

No comments: