Friday, June 18, 2010

My Godson is gay and friend request me on fb. I confirmed it but then he was posting pictures of him and his lover. Was I wrong to delete him off my friend list? What do you think?

Well, I don't think you were wrong, per sea, for deleting him, but you could have hid his postings so that you wouldn't see them....that way, you could maintain a connection to him through facebook (because some ppl take offense to you deleting them).

I would also encourage you to consider sharing your heart with him about how you don't agree with his lifestyle but that you love him & want the best for him. But, as far as deleting him is concerned, I wouldn't bring it up to him unless he brings it up...but pray for him & go as God leads you in regards to this situation.

Ask me anything

No comments: