Thursday, May 6, 2010

My kid just told me he has imaginary friends. I don't want to be superspiritual, but in a way I don't feel comfortable with that. Seems like a demonic open door. But maybe I'm just tripping. What do you think about kids and imaginary friends?

I really think it's rather harmless, because it's more imaginary than demonic. It is usually a passing phase as well--it doesn't last long.

You aren't being superspiritual, but you are being a concerned parent who wants to figure about if this is something to be concerned with. Thanks for asking.

now, if your child plays with something that is related to witchcraft or something like that, like a ouiji board or something like that, then that's another story....

Personally, just pray about it & God will give you special wisdom for this case b/c every case is different.

Ask me anything

No comments: