Saturday, May 1, 2010

Is it a sin to be on birth control??? Even if you are not financially stable?

well, I will put it like this...I have mentioned a strong stance in the last few days that I will only slightly retract because I prayed a little harder on the situation.

No matter what state a couple is in, they should pray about whether or not birth control is an option for them--money or no money, because God is not controlled by money. The sin comes in when people just assume God wants them to do a certain thing because those resources are available to them. So, even though birth control is available in our society, people sin when they don't take their issue to God & ask His counsel.

Even when money is tight, if a couple is tithing & obeying God, God will lead them to what to do & the best route to take--they just have to pray & trust Him.

Ask me anything

No comments: