Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am engaged and in the process of planning our wedding! We are both christians but there is one thing we are coming up against.Everyone in our family is not a christian or dont live a Christ like lifestyle.How should we cater 2 our family..cont'd

Well, I personally would not compromise (this is AN EXCELLENT QUESTION BY THE WAY)

So, you should just do your wedding the way God shows you & your husband to do it. And, as for the reception, NO ALCOHOL ON YOUR PART & use good, godly music. If your family likes rap, blues, jazz, whatever, find Christian artists (and there are plenty of quality ones today) who are similar to certain worldly artists & use their stuff.

Don't let your family pressure you to do something that you know in your spirit wouldn't please God--follow your convictions.

If you want more insight, let me know...but this is what I felt in my heart to share. God bless you richly & I am praying for you.

Ask me anything

No comments: