Friday, May 7, 2010

i was sexually active before becoming a christian. as a result of this im kind of insecure about ever getting married. are men that are virgins not interested in women like me? would you marry a woman who had been sexually active prior to salvation?

Now, I really love this question--I LOVE THIS QUESTION...this is real stuff here.

Now, I understand your insecurity from a natural perspective, BUT you must know that God is a God of redemption & you would be surprised at how many men who may either be virgins or have been sexually pure for quite some time are not dead-set/hades-bent on getting a virgin, because they too realize that they have sin they were forgiven of too. If someone is washed in the blood, then God can surely wipe away their past sexual transgressions & redeem them.

To answer your 2nd question, I would marry a woman who has been sexually active prior to salvation if that's who God wanted me to be with. As long as she is determined to walk in purity while we are dating/courting & she is serious about God.

don't be insecure sister, because God has a plan for you--and He also is working on your future mate while He is working on you. Just take your time, don't rush & allow God to send the man. Also, just because the man is a virgin doesn't mean he's the best thing for you...but sometimes, it's definitely a good choice.

If you have any other questions/comments about this, please let me know. God bless you & I am praying for you...can't wait to hear your testimony of how/when you get married.

Ask me anything

No comments: