Monday, May 3, 2010

I get super jealous in my relationship because of fear of being abandoned or cheated on and just a general lack of trust and I need help controlling my jealousy and how to get over my trust issues? Any Suggestions?

Well, here is what I would recommend in this case:

1) Take your trust issues to the Lord 1st & ask Him to help you through this, because everything starts & ends with our relationship with the Lord.

2) In the right time, sit your partner down & talk with them & be completely honest with them about your feelings--basically telling them what you have just told me above. See how they respond.

3) Give your partner opportunities to show you that they can be trusted.

4) Take authority over the influences of the devil in your life that make you feel this when. When in prayer, go from asking God, to commanding that spirit (of fear of rejection & jealousy) to thanking God for the victory.

If you need anything else, let me know. God bless you.

Ask me anything

No comments: