Friday, May 28, 2010

How do I work on being more humble? I hate asking for anything, but there are those times when we all need some help and I have a hard time asking for help when I need it.

well, submitting to God completely is the 1st step to humility, because humanity is geared towards self-dependence/self-reliance. So, once you do that, then you can start from there.

After that, pray for revelation on humility, but you don't have to ask for it, because the Bible commands us to be humble, it doesn't tell us to pray for humility. To be humble, we must 1st know what humility is--humility is total reliance on God for everything. So, that's something that you & I have to just do--we have to work to rely completely on God, because I flesh wants to depend upon self.

Ask me anything

No comments: