Saturday, August 7, 2010

"haven't talked to me in the last few months, neither have you really been in your prayer closet much" Actually we spoke very recently, like past two weeks, and I just exited my prayer closet, so there ya go.. decent church service btw..

good for you! well, I actually doubt you have spoken to me in 2 weeks, but ok, I guess...whatever you say...and even if you have, why would you say something as stupid as that?

Also, I still think it's cowardly for you to use this as an avenue to communicate this type stuff with me. Btw, if you praying & really talking to God, why do this--go out in the harvest & do something constructive with yourself...spend time with your family, whatever--but stop wasting my time & the time of others with this...you are simply disgracing our Father in Heaven.

Still love you in the Lord; but, you need to quit OR at least reveal yourself like a REAL Christian brother would! Thanks.

Ask me anything

No comments: