Saturday, August 7, 2010

Stupid stuff? Your sayin stupid stuff.. Whos side is more valid? Hmm.. You sure do stand up and call me out with no problem, then when asked about ted haggard and homos, you refuse to comment on the abomination.. thats disservice

really? so, you didn't read my last questions when I responded to the whole homosexuality incident. Personally, I know Ted Haggard was wrong in what he did, and I stated that clearly, but I also stated that I know personally that the situation was NOT handled in the best way it could have been...in addition, I think that's what led to him just moving away from the submission to the whole process...and I'll just leave it at that...you must follow this a good bit, but only see it to the slant of what you want to see--and that's what's kind of sad to me. I honestly think Ted Haggard didn't do a great job, matter of fact, a terrible job, on Larry King w/ Jennifer Knapp & that other pastor, but he needs to be restored--many have just written him off & left him & his family. But, I'm sure you know more about how the situation was handled, right?

Well, personally, I love going back & forth with you, but this is pointless--the fact that you are saying whatever you want to say about me is just fine by me, but keep it to yourself...if you think it's true, pray for me then; but don't take up space on here with this foolishness. Me & the people that actually want to read these have better things to do with their time....I would have blocked you long time ago, but had to speak my mind on this one....just too religious for your own good. Love ya!

Ask me anything

No comments: