Friday, August 6, 2010

3 words to describe you floyd....1. Delusion, 2. Bitter, and SINGLE. How do you make it in life?

you don't even know me--but I know where you are from--I would block you, but it appears that I take just as much joy in rebuking your cowardice as I do in answering the more important question.

why don't you be a real man & real Christian for that fact (which, by the way, you aren't acting like at this time) and come find me, call me & confront me in LOVE...something you obviously aren't walking in.

You may think you know me, my heart or whatever, but you obviously haven't talked to me in the last few months, neither have you really been in your prayer closet much, otherwise you would realize that Jesus has a bigger mission for you than to pester me on here....

but, you must realize that one day, your cowardice & you lack of love will be returned to you in greater volumes than you have sown here (you reap what you sow)--God bless you & I love you with the love of Christ.

Ask me anything

No comments: