Tuesday, August 17, 2010

225br.wordpress.com check out my blog!

man, that's interesting...you put so much work into attacking them...for what? do you think this will save more souls? I understand that you and many others may have been hurt or whatever by them (and I can speak on that from personal experience too), but what can we gain from publicly attacking other members of the Body?

I could almost write a book on things that I know but if it's not producing godly fruit & saving souls, it would be a waste of time & ultimately sin.

Brother/sister, the good thing that I took from it was that you haven't made a post since Jan, 2010, so it appears the attacking has stopped some, but your blog could be more useful either: 1) making suggestions or 2) speaking empowerment on issues without calling out names. Love you much though--really I do!

Ask me anything

No comments: