Saturday, August 7, 2010

Somethin stupid? You said I haven't seen you, but I have! Man im not feelin the conviction.. If your saying I have no life, look who's talkin.. Givin anonymous people so called "Advice". You seem a little insecure to, for something thats not a big deal!

I def. not insecure, but honestly, I have gotten emails & other forms of contact with people who have revealed the questions they have asked & thanked me for answering...people who actually have real issues.

As for you, with all the bitter, delusional & single stuff, those are insults that personally are not very Christ-like are Biblical. Honestly, you are not feeling conviction most likely because you really don't have a heart after God--probably just religious & all that...you say it's not a big deal, but honestly, if you call yourself a friend, Christian brother or whatever you think/say you are, you are doing a disservice.

You say it's not a big deal, but you keep stating stupid stuff....I'm def not insecure, because if I was, I would be bothered by all this. Personally, I don't appreciate your idea at "fun" or whatever you call this...this is a disgrace to being a believer--I wish I knew who you were so I could tell you this directly...but obviously, you don't want that....God bless!

Ask me anything

No comments: