Monday, August 23, 2010

Pt. 3 on Floyd's 225br.wordpress.com response: You think the 225br poster came to your blog by accident? No, even he could see your bitterness, man. I'm trying to help you. FORGIVE. LET GO. Floyd I pray you won't go another second without forgiving.(cont)

I really really want to say more, but it bothers me that you even assess this to me & my heart....I am glad that God is my Judge & not you; because it appears that you have rendered a guilty sentence to my account without even really talking to me or really knowing my heart...and to still continue to do it anonymously is totally crass to me--really it is...and you just insist & don't quit. I mean really, why don't you just give it up

IF YOU FEEL THE SPIRIT OF GOD revealed this to you, then email me directly, call me (if you say you really know me) or something...don't keep hiding throwing shots at me like you really trying to help me--be a real brother/sister in Christ...because this is just stupid. Are you a closet Christian or something? I mean really....

Ask me anything

No comments: