Monday, August 23, 2010

On bitterness (pt6): SUBTLY putting down the church/Stockstills with things U say is a red-alert to people that you still appear to be bitter. If U have really let go, then praise God. I just don't see why U would put someone down if you have rlly let go.

are you really still on this? why are you so insistent about your correctness on this issue. Personally, I know for a fact that you are missing it friend--I know that. It's good that you have really done your best to take your platform & defend whoever it is you are trying to defend, but you really need to let it go.

you still have not addressed the issues that I have brought up with you regarding:

1) who is the "many" that you refer to
2) why you insist on labeling me with bitterness when all you see is stuff like this but never really talk to me personally or hold convos with me
3) you are really blindsided in the way you reference things & you don't see the whole picture. If you really man/woman-up and reveal yourself, then I would clarify what I am saying, but since you won't, I choose not to at this point.
4) at what point have I put anybody down? like really....where do you see that at?
5) why are you still talking about this--you should be trying to reach out to that blogger rather than me...you are on a wild goose chase that means nothing!

Ask me anything

No comments: