Monday, August 23, 2010

Pt. 4 on Floyd's 225br.wordpress.com response: Mark 11:25, read it. If you think nobody can see your bitterness, think again. We CARE about you, that's why we are warning you. Let it go. Forgive. God be with you if you don't. God bless.

Thanks for taking the time to write me, but honestly, you don't know me--it's obvious. I have buried, forgiven & let go long time ago...where have you been. It's obvious that you obvious have an issue with me maybe because of who you associate with or what you have heard from some people who don't even know half-the-story, let alone the whole thing.

Personally, for you to assess with little knowledge that I am still bitter if totally absurd. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I have left that stuff alone. I don't think I need to explain anything further to you...and because you actually had to put this in 4 parts, it appears to me that you have an issue somewhere & you might need to let some things go yourself my friend.

Love you...but you're off on this one buddy! :)

Ask me anything

No comments: