Monday, April 26, 2010

So are you saying that when you get married, and you and your wife are not yet ready for children; yall wont use any type ofprotection because you think its all like abortion??? Thats crazy.

Well, it will definitely be a discussion that me & my future wife will have....

I assume that vantage points can change, but based upon what I know right now, and what I know of God's Word, I don't think birth control is necessary....

I believe that there's a way to be sensible & walk in faith, even in areas where other ppl say it's crazy..

just like some ppl believe you have to "date" to marry, when I know ppl who have done it in ways that were "more spiritual" and they are still married, and all that...impractical in the world's eyes, but totally correct in God's.

Ask me anything

No comments: