Monday, April 26, 2010

I just told my ex-husband that I was still in love with him & he says that he loves me too. But the problem is that he is currently in a relationship with someone else. He wouldn’t mind getting back 2gether but is afraid of being hurt again. The woma

Your statement didn't finish...please resend it, shorten it & all so that I can answer fully if you like.

But, just from what you've put, I think you should watch out for this & just be prayerful. First, you don't want to break his relationship b/c even if things didn't work out for reasons beyond your control, you have to let things go & let God. If God wants you 2 back together, let Him do--don't do it yourself, because it could end up with more hurt.

You have to ask yourself what makes you say/think/feel/believe you are still in love with your ex-husband?

Also, why do you want to get back with him?

Also, what type hurt was sustained in the relationship that makes him not want to get "hurt again?"

Ask me anything

No comments: