Thursday, April 29, 2010

How can you say the stories between Horus, Mithra, and Dyonisis are only hearsay when history and world lit shows in fact that those stories were created at least 2000 years or more before this Jesus story? Did you ever go to college?

"this Jesus story?" are you serious? well, personally, I did go to college (thanks for attempting to insult me--I appreciate that), but I really am confident that Jesus is legitimate, because history (if you have read yourself) verifies NOT ONLY Jesus' existence, but also His the Bible & what it says to have happened.

Jesus, as a matter of fact, and the life he lived is the fulfillment of over 600 Old Testament prophecies, with the liklihood of that being one in over a billion chance.

Do more research than just natural my friend, because you will be caught in the natural trap just like everyone else. And, the natural alone my friend, produces death, destruction & heartache in the end.

Ask me anything

No comments: