Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm asking this question out of curiosity, and applogize in advance if it comes across as ugly. What background / qualifications do you posses that make you an authority on the many subjects in which you seem to give people advice and or guidance?

it doesn't come off as ugly, just a little curious I guess...thanks for the precursor though.

Well, I have been in ministry for many years & so, many people over the years have come to me for advice. So, I just give them the counsel & wisdom that I know from the Bible & seeking the Lord. Most of the time, those who apply the advice I have been honored to give them reap good benefits, so we keep talking. My authority to speak on things comes from the Lord & Him alone--nothing else really. It's not about me, and I talk it humbly & am honored to be asked such things by people. But it also helps me to strive for more greatness in God & in life.

Thanks for your question.

Ask me anything

No comments: