Friday, July 30, 2010

Can you write something about homosexuality? I hate to sound cliche but I'm "confused." How does the Bible define homosexuality? Are you gay if you actually commit the act or if you're a virgin but attract to same sex does the Bible also consider you gay?

being anything starts off on the inside--you can be a virgin, but be a fornicator at heart. That's why salvation is so important--because to the world you can be the poster boy/girl for having a clean image, but on the inside, you are still dirty & filthy without Christ (Is. 66:4).

Being "homo" is a sin, not because I think it's awkward or I don't like/prefer it, but God said that it was sin, so that's why it's sin/wrong. Homosexuality through the Bible is simply same-sex likeness (i.e. sexual attraction & action with those of like gender).

Ask me anything

No comments: